Pages

Wednesday, 3 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey:Day 3, Part 2

In the 1970s, their fashion was quite unique. These were the typical type of pants they wear. They were called 'Bell Bottom Pants'-
Image result for bell bottom pants

It is tight down until just below the knee. Then it goes really loose. Our second task for today is to write down 2 things we like about them and 2 dislikes.

Activity 2-
Likes-
1) They do seem quite fashionable. I have a similar pair like these and they look quite nice.
2) It is colourful and can come in different patterns. It would look really nice if it was colourful. A nice style/pattern is a bright colour like yellow.
Like these-


Dislikes-
1) If it is really hot, you would get hot with track pants. Especially if it in directly on your leg.
2) You may trip on them. It looks really long and you may trip on or over them by walking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Lauren,

    Awesome work on this activity. I like how you focussed your comparison to the bell bottom pants and did two positives and negatives on them. I’ve got to say, I’m very impressed with your points made and that’s awesome that you have a similar pair of pants to these. I have a best friend who loves the 70’s and has a pair of bell bottom jeans that she wears all the time! I agree with the point you made about if it’s a hot day they must get very hot, though I think the loose bottoms would make it a bit cooler; also your point on the patterns and colours, I reckon they would look good with patterns and they do come in different patterns! Check this out https://betsyvintage.com/images/large/af294_LRG.jpg

    Great job on the blog post Lauren, looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.