Bonus Activity-
I would choose to interview Courtney McGregor. She made it to the 2016 Olympics for Artistic Gymnastics. Her final standings were 41st overall. I would like to know who/what inspired her, how long she has been doing gymnastics and how hard or how long she trains per day. Being a gymnast doesn't just happen overnight, you would need to train for hours a day if you aim for the top.
Here our some clips of her performance at the Olympics.
Floor-
Vault-
Beam-
Uneven Bars-
Hi there Lauren
ReplyDeleteJade F here from the Summer Learning Journey! Awesome job on your bonus activity blog post! I really liked your choice is kiwi persons to interview, I remember your passion for gymnastics from one your earlier blog posts so interviewing Courtney McGregor would be benefit your further learning and skill in the sport. Is she one of your inspirations in gymnastics? Let me know in a comment. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you and keep up the blog posting!
Jade F :)