Pages

Friday, 11 September 2015

Before School Drawing

Since Monday the 7th of September, for Before School Work we did some drawing. I first thought that the bird was hard but it was really easy. We got given a lot of  pictures to choose from, and when we finished our picture we could go onto another one. I did a lot of pictures and what I learnt was different types of shading. They all turned out really good. These one were my favorite from 1st to 3rd. Which one do you think would come first?


1st


2nd

3rd

2 comments:

  1. I love your art work I love how you sketched and my most favorite one is the beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art work I love how you sketched and my most favorite one is the beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.