Imagine that you could interview Bill Kini. Bill won a gold medal at the 1966 Commonwealth games. He won it for being the best heavyweight boxer. Our bonus activity for day 5, week 1 is to imagine we were interviewing Bill. We have to come up with 4 questions that we would like to know about him. I have so many questions to ask. But these were my top 4 favorite-
Bonus Activity-
1) What inspired you or got you into doing heavyweight boxing?
2) What age did you start boxing?
3) When you were young, what was your dream job?
4) If you weren't a boxer, what would you be?

Hi Lauren, Great questions. What are some other questions you would like to ask Bill Kini? Would you feel nervous if you got the chance to meet him? I would. Another great post!
ReplyDeleteKia Ora Lauren
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jolie and I go to Glen Innes School,I am also doing the summer Learning Journey which means that I can see more of your amazing work. What was your favourite part about this activity? Why?. Keep up the great work.
Hi Lauren,
ReplyDeleteYou have come up with some great questions! I also would have a lot of questions to ask Bill; he has done so much in his life, I think he'd be a very interesting person to interview.
I like that you used a lot of open-ended questions. These usually encourage people to give you more information.
I would like to know which of the sports he preferred: boxing or rugby. Which of those do you think that you would enjoy more?
Hazel :)