Pages

Monday, 20 November 2017

Storyboard

Today in Film Making, I finished my story board. The storyboard is a outline to follow and it helps you know what you are going to film. I brought my sheet home last week to practise the dance but it has seemed to disappear... So today I had to finish choreographing the dance. This has got to be a new record, a fully choreographed dance in one day. If someone were to walk past my sheet, they would be lost, not knowing half the stuff it says on my planning. The dance moves on the sheet are for each line. The lyrics I followed were these Mack Z Christmas All Year Long Lyrics. Some of them were slightly off but I managed to fiddle a bit with it. I'm doing three styles of dance in the film. Ballet, Gymnastics and Cheerleading. The only cheerleading parts are jumps and I only included cheerleading once or twice. For gymnastics I'm doing floor, which will be on the grass, beam, which is on the wood outlining the playground and bars which is a single bar in the playground.

On Wednesday, when we continue the Arts Kete,  I should be able to start filming. I've asked my friend, Kasey, to help me record. It is going to take a lot of changing in and out of clothes for the different styles. I'm hoping to make some gymnastics chalk to help me on the bars and I made DIY gymnastics grips out of duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.