These were my top 3 -
1. Film Making
2. Music Theatre
3. Stone Carving
Luckily, I got my first choice, Film Making. Film Making is where you get to create a creative 3-4 minute film. I decided to create one by myself. My teacher is my homeroom teacher, Miss Tozer. So that means we get to work in a space that I'm familiar with :) The first thing we did was to eat pop corn and watch last year films that were created. My genre was Musical. The idea is to create a dance to Christmas All Year Long by Mackenzie Ziegler or Mack Z.
So far i've choreograph some moves up to the first chorus. The dance style is Jazz because its a fast pace dance. I'm including ballet, because I got Pointe shoes recently, and gymnastics, because I love it a lot. Also because I love to tumble. Just to be safe, I've decided to do some tumbing on a gym mat at the gymnasium.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.