For music we are moving on to our last instrument lesson. The instruments we are looking at are percussion.
Drum Evaluation: It was my first time playing the drums and I enjoyed it quite a lot. We had to do a rhythm and as an extension add a faster count. With my right hand I managed to follow the counting 1 and 2 and... and on every second beat I'd either play the bass drum or the high hat and alternate between the two. I think that I have quite good natural rhythm since I've been into music and dance since a young age so I'm used to the counting. Music talent might have flown in my family since both my parent learnt the piano and my brother is such a really good natural pianist.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.