Pages

Monday, 11 April 2022

Art - Orihime

 In Art, I've started working on my portfolio already. The piece that I'm currently working on is an illustration of the goddess Orihime in the Tanabata story that I'm basing my portfolio on. This will be my first piece in my portfolio and acts as a way to introduce the characters in the story (and to also show how at the beginning of the story the two characters, Orihime and Hikoboshi, were by themselves before meeting each other). So far I've finished the lineart and the base colours for her, but the next thing I'm going to do for my portfolio is the line art for Hikoboshi because I don't feel confident enough to start shading the painting yet. 

This is what I've done so far for my first piece:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.