We're approaching the most festive time of the year, Christmas! With the end of November coming up and the start of December rolling around, everyone is getting ready for Christmas; causing joy for children and stress for parents.
What is the purpose of Christmas musics?
It is to bring the festive spirit out of everyone so we can all rejoice and join together on this special occasion.
What is your favourite Christmas song and why?
I like 'Last Christmas' by Wham! because the first song that came to my mind was 'A Typical Trainee's Christmas' by BTS and since I thought that didn't really count as a Christmas song but the start of the song was copied off Last Christmas. Another song I love is 'Black Christmas' sung by Mafumafu and Soraru (I think). I haven't yet looked up what it's actually abou but there is thispart where they're like 'Merry Christmas!' and that's my faourite part.
Are there any NZ Christmas songs?
Most of these songs are songs I remember singing all the way back as a junior in primary school.
Jingle Bells Kiwi Style
Aotearoa Christmas
Summer Wonderland

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.