For Passion Project, one of my roles is a boxer in a boxing/dance routine. The music we are using for it is So You Wanna Be A Boxer from Bugsy Malone. My partner for it is Sahana. At the start we have to walk in and do some skipping. Then we do some basic kicking with each other (our partners) and my favorite part is when I have to kick over the head of my partner while they duck. I always have to hope that Sahana will duck in time overwise I will would end up kicking her. The story of the dance is basically a new boxer comes into the club and we're trying to intimidate them. Hope and I are also going to have a tumbling/dance duet near the end of it that we are still working on.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.