Our last activity for today's maths section is to use fraction cards. We got given a set of cards and it had fractions on it. What we had to do was to see what we could put together to make a whole. I wanted to make an estimate of what would make a whole. I think that 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/8 would equal a whole
See if I'm right-
Then I thought, What other things would make a whole? I knew that 2/3 and 2/6 would make a whole-




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.