Pages

Monday, 5 September 2016

Capacity Game

In maths, we are learning about Capacity. Mrs McGuinniety created a game and told us to play it so we did. But it did not work. I knew that Mrs McGuinnitey need help so I took the chance and I tried to fix it. It took me 1 week but this is the working game-



This is the original copy that before I made any changes to it-


Thanks to Mrs McGuinniety for creating the game!

2 comments:

  1. Love the game.You put lots of work to make it, clever idea. I am now a millionaire, I wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren for helping me fix the game for our class.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.