Pages

Saturday, 27 August 2016

Digi Awards 2016!

Digi Awards is where lots of different schools sent entries of different categories showing what the theme is. The theme changes every year. This year was about 'Be The Change'. This year, there are 5 categories and one of them is new. The new one is Green Screen. The other old ones are Digital Art, which I did last year, Movie making, Digital Sandpit and Website Creator. For more information, click the names of the categories but Website Creator doesn't have any link.

What I will be doing for Digi Awards is making a game in the Digital Sandpit category. No, it is not on code but in a google slide!!! You might wondering how I created it so I would like to help you create your own game. These are my learning steps involved-


1. Make a duplicate of the slide.


2. On the next slide delete or change the item that you want to change.



3. Then get the new slide's link (every slide is different)-


4. Copy it then click the thing on the slide before and add it there by clicking it, Ctrl k then Ctrl v.


My game is about saving the Kiwi and it's egg from any danger that get near. It uses your mouse and there are three levels to win.

This is my game-


If you want to look at what I made last year here is the link- Everyday Heroes

3 comments:

  1. great job with the game
    well done
    its a fun game keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Austin, thanks for the reply, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It took a lot of work to make. Best of luck that you will place too at the Digi Awards!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lauren I love how you have got Some screenshots. I really liked how you have added in a blurb and the game. What is the name for your game? Maybe next time you could tell us where you got the photos from. Also I hope you get a placing in Digi Awards. well done

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.