Pages

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

A Friend In Deed!

I have been making new friends and right now, I'm making friends with a girl that has the exact same birthday as I do! Her name is Summer. We were friends as year 2s but reunited when doing a birthday game.

She is a great friends and never shouts at anyone. She reminds me of one of my best friends, Jairna. She left schools but we still try our best to keep in touch.

Friends are great to have, as they say 'The more, the merrier'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.