I have made a google slide to show some ideas I could make some time because I always want to knit but I don't know what to make. I plan to knit at least once a day. It's my favorite hobbie!
I have already made the Cute Owl Square and the Bunny From a Square on the slide show. I have knitted a lot of other things. Come back tomorrow for a big list of things I have made.
This is what I have created (the slide)-
interesting how did you make them all I am guessing your a pro aren't you
ReplyDeleteHi Jacob. I just try to guess how it is formed and use knowledge that I already know to help me. I wouldn't say I'm a pro but I am very good. I would rather say I'm experienced, and also my (best) friend (Tia).
DeleteHi Jacob. I just try to guess how it is formed and use knowledge that I already know to help me. I wouldn't say I'm a pro but I am very good. I would rather say I'm experienced, and also my (best) friend (Tia).
Deleteinteresting how did you make them all I am guessing your a pro aren't you
ReplyDelete