Pages

Friday, 15 April 2016

Be There Poster

Almost 2 weeks ago, we were focusing about Be There, one of our people powers. Our people powers are- Be There meaning to be there for someone who is in need of help or be there in your learning. Make Their Day means to be kind to someone and give them a nice complement. Play does not mean kicking a ball outside, it means to make your learning fun and play with it because fun is enagicing. Last of all is Choose Your Attitude. You can choose to have a positive attitude or a negative one. Think, don't just react.  But I do not know why we have them.

So we were learning about Be There, we had to make a poster showing it with the only words, Be There on it. We had to do it in a group (I didn't really want to be in a group) of 3 so I was with Philip and Matthew.A.

This is what we came up with, I've done the person stuck in a tree, Philip's was the to people holding a piece of paper and Matthew's was to people hugging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.