This is my final result. Can you spot any thing that looks the same?
Friday, 6 November 2015
Picasso Self Portrait
We have been learning about Picasso's art. We wanted to make are own art.
First we took a photo of ourself then found some shapes hidden in it. Next we coloured it in and had to blend it in. It was really hard but it looked really cool. It was easy, but when you are colouring it and blending it gets a bit hard.
Labels:
Art,
Pablo Picasso,
shapes
2 comments:
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Lauren it's Jairna from the West Wing. I am leaving this comment because you look sad and the picture looks happy. Oh and I love the way you used lot's of colours like a rainbow and it looks so lovely and creative.
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren it's Jairna from the West Wing. I am leaving this comment because you look sad and the picture looks happy. Oh and I love the way you used lot's of colours like a rainbow and it looks so lovely and creative.
ReplyDelete